[BASEBALL] ATHS XIV

Start a topic and discuss your draft with your league managers.
Taxman

[BASEBALL] ATHS XIV

Post by Taxman » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:47 pm

We will use this board as primary means of communicating during draft.
Better to be LUCKY than good

Taxman

Re: [BASEBALL] ATHS XIV

Post by Taxman » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:20 pm

I will turn on the draft Sunday evening February 14th. With 6 weeks to finish, I don't anticipate the use of a clock (but that is not a guarantee). Even without a clock, I am hoping that everyone will adhere to a 4 hour window for making their pick. I certainly encourage liberal use of queue system to speed the draft up.

We will use the DRAFTIME "Forums", Draft Discussions, [BASEBALL] ATHS XIV message board to discuss all things related to the draft. You will find the Forum link at bottom right of every DRAFTIME page.

PLEASE NOTE:

Use this message board always if you are going to be, or even might be, MIA when it's your turn to draft. The # 1 cause for animosity between managers is when a manger before you in the draft disappears for hours..days ...whatever. Result is stop in draft AND the managers who have not disappeared are checking constantly to see if draft has gotten to them which wastes their time. Please be considerate.

No problem with being gone. Problem is not telling others that you will be gone and if possible an ETA of return. Please try this as a way to be considerate to your fellow managers who don't have a life outside of fantasy sports. Just because you have a job or a family is no reason to go missing ... JOKING ... but when you are going missing...please post on our message boards and everyone can enjoy their lives that much better. All relationships are enhanced by communication. (Although no amount of communication will ever adequately explain being a fan of the Redskins).

If any one has questions about the queue function, I will be happy to do a primer by cell phone. To my knowledge we have only 2 newbies to DRAFTIME and I will gladly answer your questions at anytime.

Below is the draft order:

1 DMC
2 Mario LeMoose
3 Curby
4 thepwa
5 Gutezr1
6 PermDude
7 bulldog1609
8 Toral
9 mailedfoot
10 Taxman
11 Stuck60
12 Tree

Taxman

Post by Taxman » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:50 pm

The Draft has started this Sunday Feb. 14th , 2016 @ 4:45 PM EST

Good luck and happy drafting!

Toral

Players Not Listed in Draftime

Post by Toral » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:50 pm

Could you please describe the procedure for players not listed in Draftime? I have e-mailed Fred and asked that my player be added, but until then?

Taxman

Post by Taxman » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:25 pm

Toral

Dexter Fowler is not on a MLB roster and by league rule is not eligible to be drafted. Draft currently stopped because Tree took Ian Desmond who like Fowler is a MLB free agent currently. Once Fred has made correction for Tree..draft will be turned back on.

To make matter worse..I'm not sure how quickly yahoo adds players once they have been placed on a MLB roster.

Toral

Post by Toral » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:09 am

Sorry, my fault. The rule is right there in the Constitution. It's under section XXV --REALLY DUMB RULES CREATED JUST TO ANNOY PEOPLE.